Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I have the oddest dreams of anyone named Michael Meyerhofer.

OK, so last night, I dreamed that I was on the latest installment of MTV's "The Real World" (which, I believe, was being filmed on a gigantic airship). I was the oldest person there and hated the people so I decided to quit.
On my last day, we were all watching the news and learned that Obama had changed his middle name to Donovan due to increasing public pressure. I was disappointed.
On the way to the airport, I realized I was only wearing a towel.
There was also a bit about trying to work out but I couldn't find two dumbbells that were the same weight, and something about one of my housemates staging a fight between two live scorpions.
Oh, and skydiving. At various points throughout the dream, we were skydiving.
Interpretations welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Dream Interpretation: You are awesome!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the dream is trying to tell you to spend more time watching TV, less time blogging or doing FB.

    ReplyDelete